About the job
Modirum is a software and consulting company specializing in secure authentication software products, consulting and services. We are a multinational company mainly working remotely and we have colleagues in 12 countries already. Our support and development teams work from Estonia, Finland, Greece, Philippines, India, Pakistan, Singapore, Ukraine and US. Our hosting centres are located in Norway and Estonia; sales representatives work from Estonia, Greece, UK, US and UAE.
As we are growing, we are looking to add more talent in the company. At the moment we are looking for Senior Java Developers and would be happy to get to know you if you recognize yourself in the following.
What does a Senior Java Developer do at Modirum?
- Main task is to develop credit card payment authentication related features
- Analyses and suggests solutions for features
- Works in an Agile Scrum setup
You get to:
- Work with a global team of highly skilled and supportive colleagues
- Present and share your ideas for different solutions
- Gain expertise in credit card authentication and EMVCo 3-D Secure field
Skillsets that are important:
- Prior experience as Software Developer for a minimum of 5 years
- Strong technical background experience with Java development
- The ability to work independently and also being a team player
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Good command of English
Skillsets that are beneficial:
- Knowledge of card payment or web banking systems or cryptography
- Knowledge of 3-D Secure
- Knowledge of Linux and/or FreeBSD
- Experience with PCI DSS and PCI 3DS
- Experience with Cloud platforms
What can Modirum offer you?
- Remote work – this means you can work anywhere in EMEA, Asia, or the Americas
- Competitive compensation package
- Flexible working hours
- We have a very flat management hierarchy, ensuring that your talents and contributions will be noticed
If you are interested, open job postings and apply. We look forward hearing from you!