Modirum MPI is a 3-D Secure Merchant Plug-In (MPI) product developed for high volume processors, acquirers and merchants that want to implement advanced 3-D Secure support without compromising security.
- Merchants installations from 100 to unlimited
- Acquirers installations from 1 to unlimited
- 3-D Secure 1.0 supported, EMV 2.0 support in pipeline
- Supports Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Diners Club / Discover Card, JCB, Mir, Bancontact payment systems
- Open architecture; any major Operation System and Database SW is supported
- Software license and Hosted service options available
- Sophisticated Design – allows implementation of highly scalable and redundant customer solution
- Multi-threaded architecture
- Ability to configure Multiple Directory Servers for redundancy and automatic failover
- Load balancing – up to 10 parallel machine nodes in a load balanced setup
- Comprehensive Logging and Audit trails for each transaction by all MPI components
- Powerful GUI for system management and configuration
Several interfaces supported for integration with merchant e-shop or payment gateway:
- HTTP POST as Foreground
- HTTP POST as Background
- MPI Java API interface
- XML API Interface
- Web service
- Any custom interface integration as per customer request
The product offers flexible licensing options to support and meet the business requirements of clients, which include:
- Single licence.
- Registration of single merchant for Visa and MasterCard transaction acceptance.
- Processor Multi-merchant Binary licence.
- Unlimited number of installations, at unlimited number of sites serving a number of merchants.
- OEM Source licence.
- Clients can resell MPI under their own brand name.
- No additional licence fees/commission payable to Modirum.
- Modirum MPI Hosted Service.
- Outsourced model where the MPI is provided as a service.
- Modirum manages and operates the service on behalf of the client.